Mandolin Orange at the Folk sur le canal Festival, Quebec, 2018
|Origin||Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States|
Mandolin Orange is an Americana/folk duo based out of Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The group was formed in 2009 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina and consists of the group's songwriter Andrew Marlin (vocals, mandolin, guitar, banjo) and Emily Frantz (vocals, violin, guitar). Mandolin Orange has produced five albums of Marlin's original works of American roots music. In the last three years, the group has toured throughout the U.S and Europe, including appearances at Austin City Limits, South by Southwest, Edmonton Folk Music Festival, Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Newport Folk Festival, Pickathon, Rooster Walk, and MerleFest.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Sales|
|Quiet Little Room||
|Haste Make / Hard Hearted Stranger||
|This Side of Jordan||
|Tides of a Teardrop||
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart|
- Linda Fahey (2015-02-24). "Songs We Love: Mandolin Orange, 'Old Ties And Companions'". NPR. Retrieved 2016-11-19.
- Lawrence, Jordan. "Mandolin Orange's third album, This Side of Jordan, out on Aug. 6 via Yep Roc Records". Retrieved 2016-06-29.
- "Mandolin Orange Chart History (Billboard 200)". Billboard.
- "Mandolin Orange Chart History (Top Country Albums)". Billboard.
- "Mandolin Orange Chart History (Americana / Folk Albums)". Billboard.
- "Mandolin Orange Chart History (Heatseerkers Albums)". Billboard.
- "Mandolin Orange Chart History (Top Rock Albums)". Billboard.
- Bjorke, Matt (March 5, 2019). "Top 10 Country Albums: March 5, 2019". Roughstock. Retrieved April 13, 2019.
|This article on a United States folk music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|