From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
- As of 2001[update] India census, Maneed had a population of 16456 with 8196 males and 8260 females.
- Nearest city piravom
- First ever Rubber plantation started in Ernakulam District is in Maneed By Planter V.M. Peter Kolleenal, he planted the rubber about 90 years back. ST. Thomas Rubber estate started near to Anamunthi junction now known as Gandhi Square.
- Govt LP School
- Govt High School
- Govt Hospital
- Maneed village Office
- Maneed Panchayath
- Maneed Palli (previously Kiliamangalath Church)
- Sree Narayana Temple Maneed
- Nechoor Palli (200 yrs old)
- Madakkil Kavu
- Moovattupuza River
- YMCA hall, YMCA junction
- Mini civil station Anamunthi
- Kiliamangalath building Anamunthi(100 years old)
Maneed Puncha scattered over 1000 ha of land
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Retrieved 2008-12-10.
|last1=in Authors list (help)[dead link]
|This article related to a location in Ernakulam district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|