From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manège in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may refer to any riding school, riding arena or exercise rectangle, or specifically to:
- the Salle du Manège in Paris, France
or, also with the spelling "Manezh", to one of the following:
- the Konnogvardeisky Manege in St. Petersburg, Russia
- the Mikhailovsky Manege in Petersburg
- the Moscow Manege in Moscow, Russia
- Manege Square, in Moscow and St.Petersburg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manege.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.