This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Manfred Baumann (born 1968 in Vienna, Austria) is an Austrian photographer. He has several different directions of work which are Fine Nude Art photography, celebrity portraits, and landscape pictures.
Born in 1968 in Vienna, Manfred Baumann grew up in Vienna’s 13th district of Hietzing, where he also attended school. After graduating from general secondary school, he started an apprenticeship at the age of 16 at one of the most traditional shops in Vienna, Julius Meinl, where he also worked as manager for a year. In 1995, he moved to Canada to work as a photographer there. After just two years, he had to return to Vienna, where he continued to work as a freelance photographer. To this day, Baumann cites his grandfather, who was also a photographer, as one of his greatest sources of inspiration. His grandfather was also the one who encouraged his talents as a photographer by giving him his first camera, a Praktica.
Manfred Baumann is married. He splits his time between Austria and the United States, living and working in both countries.
Manfred Baumann's work is published in different photo specialist journals like the Fotomagazin, Photographie, Chip magazine or the Digital Photographer Magazine. His pictures though can also be seen in glossy magazines like the Playboy, FHM, GQ and the Moving Pictures Magazine.
National and international exhibitions of Manfred Baumann's work include the following
- 1995 Exhibition "NUDE" in Toronto, Canada
- 2004 Exhibition "Celebrities" in Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 2005 Exhibition "CELEBRITIES, TRAVEL and NUDES"
- 2007 Exhibition „America“ in Vienna
- 2009 Exhibition "VISIONS" in Vienna, Graz, Munich, Los Angeles
- 2010 Exhibition in Frankfurt – Leica Galerie Frankfurt
- 2010 Exhibition in London – The Air Gallery
- 2010 Start with his career as producer and director
- 2011 Start with his pre-production of his first cine movie
- 2012 Star guest at the photokina in Cologne (Live-Photo shootings, Workshops and 130 runningmeter exhibition)
- 2013 Exhibition “Alive” exhibition in Vienna
- 2014 Exhibition “Click!” exhibition in Hamburg
- 2015 Exhibition “L.A.Stories” exhibition in Schladming
- LIVE. Bucher Verlag, ISBN 978-399018186-7
- Manfred Baumann Calendar 2013. ISBN 978-3990181409
- Sexy Camera Work. Edition Skylight, ISBN 978-3-03766-633-3
- Manfred Baumann Calendar 2012. ISBN 978-3-200-02329-1
- Manfred Baumann Calendar 2011. ISBN 978-3-200-01958-4
- Manfred Baumann - PHOTOGRAPHIE. ISBN 978-3-200-01840-2
- Erotic Vision. Edition Skylight, ISBN 3-03766-596-3
- Celebrities. Novum Verlag, ISBN 3-85022-580-1
- Fine nude art. Media Service Stuttgart, ISBN 3-902211-30-X
- Just Naked!. Heel Verlag, ISBN 3-89365-970-6
- Top 20 Girls 2008. Mohn Kalender, ISBN 3-8318-1288-8
- L.A.Stories. echomedia, ISBN 978-3902-900654
- Alte Welt, neue Welt. National Geographic, ISBN 978-3866903654