This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in German. (November 2022) Click [show] for important translation instructions.
Manfred Trenz (born 29 November 1965 in Saarbrücken) is a German video game developer.
He is the developer of the Turrican video game series as well as the Commodore 64 version of the game R-Type. He also made The Great Giana Sisters. He is currently[when?] developing games for his own company, Denaris Entertainment Software.
- ^ "1000本以上のスーパーファミコン用ゲーム、ヤフオクで「1480万円」からの出品。コレクターが数十年掛けて集めた"コンプリートパック"". 電ファミニコゲーマー – ゲームの面白い記事読んでみない？ (in Japanese). 2 April 2019. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- The Manfred Trenz Fanpage
- Interview with Manfred Trenz
- Denaris Entertainment Software
- Manfred Trenz at MobyGames
- Manfred Trenz at IMDb