|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Mangalam Publications (India) Private Limited, is a publishing company in Kottayam, Kerala in India. It publishes daily newspaper and weekly magazines such as Mangalam Weekly, Balamangalam, Arogyamangalam Kanyaka and Cinema Mangalam in Malayalam language. They also publish some magazines in Kannada language. Printed from Kottayam, Kochi, Calicut, Trivandrum, Idukki, Kannur and Trichur, Mangalam is the sixth most circulated Malayalam daily.
The company founded by M.C. Varghese in 1969, as a monthly journal, with a circulation of 250 copies, later became a weekly.
- Mangalam Daily
- Mangalam Weekly
- Kanyaka - women's fortnightly
- Cinema Mangalam - weekly film weekly
- Jyothisha Bhooshanam - monthly astrological magazine
- Kalicheppu - pre-school children's fortnightly magazine
- Arogya Mangalam - monthly health magazine
- Jyothisha Mangala
- Mangalam Hospitals (P) Limited
- Mangalam Diagnostic Research Centre
- Mangalam Confectionery (P) Limited
- Mangalam Homes and Resorts Private Limited
- Mangalam Residential High School
- Mangalam College of Engineering
- Mangalam B.Ed College
- Sangeeta Tanwar (10 May 2010). "IRS 2010 Q1: Dailies in Kerala lose readers after gaining in the last round". Indian Readership Survey. New Delhi, India: afaqs.com. Retrieved 29 May 2013.
- "M.C. Varghese passes away". Chennai, India: The Hindu. 10 January 2006.