History and profile
Mangalam was started by M.C. Varghese in 1969 as a monthly magazine. He also edited the magazine, which was later published on a weekly basis. The magazine is published by Mangalam Publications. It had a circulation of 1.5 million copies in 1984, and publishes a special international edition for non-residents.
The magazine is also published in Kannada.
- Isaac Pilathara (1969-1976)
- Ambat Sukumaran Nair (1977-1982)
- Dr. Naduvattom Sathyaseelan (1983-1986)(1988-1995) (2007-2008)
- M. J. Darris (1986-1988)
- Hakim Nattasery (1995-2002) (2009-2012)
- P. O. Mohan (2003-2006)
- K. V. Anil (2008-2009)
- Sajil Sreedhar (2012–present)
|This local interest magazine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.