From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mangana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mangana may refer to:
- Mangana (Constantinople), a quarter of Byzantine-era Constantinople where a palace and two monasteries were located
- Mangana, Xanthi, a settlement in Xanthi regional unit, Greece
- Mangana Tower, a tower of unknown origin in Cuenca, Spain
- Mangana, Tasmania, a village, mountain and gold mine in Tasmania, Australia
- Mangana, a chief of the Bruny Island people
- Mangana, a ship of the Tasmanian Steam Navigation Company
- Mangana, a Bruny Island ferry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mangana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.