From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mangar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mangar may refer to:
- Mangar-kunjer-kunja, a lizard god who created humans in the Australian aboriginal mythology of the Aranda people
- Mangar (fish), a common name of Luciobarbus esocinus
- Mangar, a variety of the Magar language of Nepal
- Mangar, a variety of the Ron language of Nigeria
- Mangar, an evil wizard in Bard's Tale (1985), a computer game series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mangar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.