Mango's Beach Volleyball Club
11550 W. Bricksome Ave.|
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816
|LSU Tigers women's beach volleyball (NCAA) (2014–present)|
Mango's Beach Volleyball Club is a beach volleyball facility located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The facility, built in 1995, serves as the home of the LSU Tigers women's beach volleyball team, local leagues and local volleyball tournaments. The facility has 13 sand courts where tournaments are held and where LSU plays its home matches and hold practices.
Mango’s operates in three seasons during spring, summer and fall. The facility has been expanded four times. It opened with three sand and three grass courts and has since expanded to 13 sand courts.
- "The Mango's volleyball empire continues to expand in Baton Rouge". businessreport.com. Retrieved 2017-11-23.
- "Sand Volleyball to Hold Home Matches at Mango's". lsusports.net. Retrieved 2017-11-23.
- "LSU Sand Volleyball drawing support". wbrz.com. Retrieved 2017-11-23.
- "Noles Compete in Pairs Tournament at LSU". seminoles.com. Retrieved 2017-11-23.
- "LSU Beach Volleyball Media Guide". lsusports.net. Retrieved 2017-11-23.
- "Mango's Beach Volleyball: Get some sand between your toes". theadvocate.com. Retrieved 2017-11-23.
- "Mango's Spiked With Fun". 225batonrouge.com. Retrieved 2015-11-30.
|This article about a sports venue in Baton Rouge, Louisiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|