From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mango, Mango, or mangō in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mango is a tropical tree and fruit.
Mango may also refer to:
Plants and birds
- Bell pepper, a variety of pepper known in parts of the United States as a mango
- Mango (cannabis), a cultivar of Cannabis sativa
- Mango melon, a variety of melon
- Mango (hummingbird), a family of hummingbird
- Mango Creek, a village in Belize
- Mango, Jamshedpur, a suburb of Jamshedpur, India
- Mango, Piedmont, commune in Italy
- Mango, Togo, a city in Togo
- Mango, Florida, an unincorporated community in the U.S.
- Mango language, a Central Sudanic language of Chad
- Mango (Chinese dialect). a dialect of Min Chinese
- Andrew Mango (1926-2014), British author on contemporary Turkey
- Cyril Mango (born 1928), British Byzantinist
- Susan Mango, American biologist
- Giuseppe Mango (1954-2014), Italian singer
- Joseph Marquez (born 1991), American electronic sports player known by his handle MaNg0
Technology, brands and companies
- Mango (software), a viewer for medical volumetric images
- Mango, the code name of a software update for Windows Phone; see Windows Phone version history
- Mango, a satellite that is part of the Prisma (satellite project)
- Mango (airline), a South African airline
- Mango (smart card), an English public transport smart card
- Mango, a European brand of velomobile
- Mango (clothing), a Spanish clothing company
- Mango, a charity that improves financial management and accountability in international NGOs.
- The Mango Tree, 1974 Australian novel
Film and TV
- "The Mango (Seinfeld)", an episode of the American TV series Seinfeld
- "The Mango", an episode of Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto!
- Mangoes (TV series), Canadian drama serial about South Asian Youth
- Tears of Steel (code named "Project Mango"), an open content short film by the Blender Foundation
- Mango (Saturday Night Live), character on the American TV series Saturday Night Live
- Mango (group), Lithuanian pop group
- Mango (singer), Italian singer
- Mango Records, American record label
- Grupo Mango, Venezuelan salsa group
- Radio Mango 91.9, a radio station in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mango.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.