|Alternative names||Mango cake|
|Place of origin||Philippines|
|Similar dishes||Mango float, Crema de fruta|
Mango cake or mango chiffon cake, is a Filipino layered chiffon cake infused with ripe sweet Carabao mangoes. It is typically topped with mango cream frosting, fresh mango slices, or pureed mangoes in gulaman or gelatin. Other common toppings include cream, cream cheese, and chocolate. It also commonly sandwiches slices of mangoes between the layers. It is one of the most popular cake variants in the Philippines, where mangoes are abundant year-round. Commercial versions are also available in large bakery chains like Red Ribbon Bakeshop and Goldilocks Bakeshop, as well as individual recipes from restaurants, often with unique names. It is very similar to crema de mangga (or "mango float"), except that mango cake uses layers of chiffon cake not broas or graham crackers. The two recipes can sometimes be combined, however.
- "Mango Cake". Ang Sarap. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- "Mango Chiffon Cake with Swiss Meringue Buttercream". Woman Scribbles. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- "Mango Chiffon Cake with Whipped Mango Cream Frosting". The Unlikely Baker. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- "Mango Cake with Mango Cream Frosting". Pinay in Texas. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- "Mango Cake". Foxy Folksy. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- Tan, Joanne Catherine. "Top 12 Cakes To Try In The Philippines". When In Manila. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- "How to make Manila Mango Chiffon Cake". Asian in America. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- "Top 10 Mango Cakes". Spot.ph. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- "Mango Swiss Roll". Atbp.ph. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- "How to Make Mango Cake Roll". Woman Scribbles. Retrieved 15 May 2019.