|Mangotsfield shown within Gloucestershire|
|Population||12,439 (2011 Census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Police||Avon and Somerset|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
It was previously the name of a parish, split into two in 1927, Mangotsfield Urban (abolished in 1974 in lieu of Avon County with the area later merging into the Downend & Bromley Heath parish) and Mangotsfield Rural which existed until 2015, then renamed to Emersons Green.
Sport and leisure
Education and schools
There is one secondary school in Mangotsfield: Mangotsfield School (A Specialist College in Engineering and Science).
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 19 March 2015.
- See National Archives Cat Ref: E31/2/1
- Plea Rolls of the Court of Common Pleas; National Archives; CP40/466. Year 1377; Edward III ; http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT4/E3/CP40no466/aCP40no466fronts/IMG_0047.htm; third entry. the (smudged) first word in the second line & also in the third line
- "Keynsham Registration District". www.ukbmd.org.uk.
Mangotsfield Gloucestershire 1837 to 1927 - Abolished 1927 to become the separate parishes of Mangotsfield Urban and Mangotsfield Rural.
- "The history of the Downend and Bromley Heath Parish". www.downendbromleyheath.org.
Late of Mangotsfield Urban District Council
- "BRISTOL REGISTRATION DISTRICT". www.ukbmd.org.uk.
- "About Your Council". www.emersonsgreen-tc.gov.uk.