Manhattan Project (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Manhattan Project was the code name given to the American effort to develop the first nuclear weapons during World War II, with assistance from the United Kingdom and Canada.
Manhattan Project can also refer to:
Film and television
- The Manhattan Project (film), a 1986 drama: a high school student builds his own nuclear bomb
- "The Manhattan Project" (Ugly Betty), an episode of Ugly Betty
- The Manhattan Project (album), a 1990 album by a short lived jazz/fusion supergroup of the same name
- The Manhattan Project (Carter Ace EP), a 2015 EP by hip hop artist Carter Ace
- "Manhattan Project" (song), a 1985 song by Rush
- The Manhattan Project, a theatrical company created in 1968 by Andre Gregory
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (2002), a video game
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project (1991), a video game
- Manhattan (TV series), a 2014 WGN original series loosely based on the Manhattan Project
- The Manhattan Projects, a comic book series about an alternate reality Manhattan Project developing a wider range of science experiments
- Manhattan Project National Historical Park, a park commemorating the Manhattan Project located in Washington state, New Mexico and Tennessee.
- Manhattan Bail Project, a pre-trial services program from the 1960s.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manhattan Project.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.