|Starring||Charles Tranum (host)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||15 minutes|
|Original release||January 17, 1949 – April 20, 1951|
The series was a talk show ran from 1949 to 1951 hosted by Charles Tranum. The program, produced and distributed by DuMont, aired Monday through Friday at 7:30pm or 7:45pm ET on most DuMont affiliates.
From December 1949 to June 1950, Easy Aces aired in the Wednesday 7:45pm slot. During the 1950-1951 season, the Hazel Scott, Joan Edwards, and Susan Raye shows all ran in the 7:45pm ET slot immediately after Manhattan Spotlight.
The series was cancelled in 1951, and DuMont replaced the series with local (non-network) programming.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1