Manhunt (2004 TV series)
Manhunt: The Search For America's Most Gorgeous Male Model is a reality television series hosted by Carmen Electra on the Bravo network. Guest judges former male supermodel Bruce Hulse, model Marisa Miller, former model now Photographer Director Kimberly Metz, STUFF Magazine editor Courtney Kendall. It followed a formula similar to UPN/The CW's America's Next Top Model, but with two differences. One, all the contestants are male, and two, there is a spy among the men. Also multiple contenders are voted off each time, unlike the single-elimination structure of America's Next Top Model. Jon Jonsson was the winner.
All contestants in order of elimination
- Sean Russell
- Brian Bernie
- Casey Ward
- Micah LaCerte
- John Stallings
- Casey Weeks
- Brett Depue
- Blake Peyrot
- Ron Brown
- Seth Whalen
- Jason Pruitt
- Kevin Osborn
- Matthew Lanter
- Paulo Rodriguez
- Tate Arnett
- Hunter Daniel
- Maurice Townsell
- Kevin Peake (Embedded Model/Spy)
- Rob Williams (Runner-up)
- Jon Jonsson (Winner)
Paulo Rodriguez was eliminated because the judges saw him more as an acting character than a high fashion model.
Actor and model. As 2003 Mr. USA, Kevin Peake represented the US in the International Male Modeling Competition which he placed 2nd runner up over all. At 18 yrs old, he was one of the finalists on ABC's Are You Hot?.
Now an actor and model. At present, he appears in the American television series 90210 as Liam Court, originally a recurring character but now a lead role. Starred in the TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, along with its film of the same name. Also starring in NBC's Timeless.
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jon Grimkell Helgasson|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Agency||Look Model Agency San Francisco, Ave Management Singapore|
Jon Jonsson (born Jon Grimkell Helgasson) was born in Reykjavík, Iceland to an Icelandic father and a Thai mother. After winning Manhunt in 2004, he modeled and signed with major agencies in Singapore, Australia, New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Most notably, Jonsson was a temporary video jockey for MTV Southeast Asia, and landed covers for several major magazines such as V, Men's Health, Urban, Female, and Catalogue in Singapore. He also modeled in campaigns for companies such as Abercrombie and Fitch, Ed Hardy, OCBC Bank, and headlined various runways shows and hosted the Singapore Fashion Festival for MediaCorp. Known for shying away from the media and his disillusionment of the fashion industry, he quit modeling completely in 2007 to focus on his education. However, he returned in 2011, signing with Click Boston, Look Model Agency in San Francisco, and resigning with Nous Models in Los Angeles. In 2012, he was mainly represented by AVE Management in Singapore, but decided to focus on his legal career, having passed the California bar exam. In 2009, he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Astrophysics from the University of California, Santa Cruz. He wrote a thesis relating to the magnetic field signatures of Jupiter's moons. In May 2012, Jonsson graduated from the University of New Hampshire School of Law (formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center),  He is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and in 2013, became a registered patent attorney in the State of California.
- Metz, Kimberly. "Website". Retrieved 5 March 2014.
- Keys, Jere (2004-11-15). "The Hunted John Stallings". QSaltLake. Archived from the original on 2009-01-05. Retrieved 2007-10-09
- Zinko, Carolyne (2005-01-09). "The bare facts/ Jon Jonsson, surfer and Manhunt hunk is poised for a modeling career". The San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- "Jon Jonsson, top model". Retrieved 2011-08-06.[permanent dead link]
- "Nous Model Management: Jon Jonsson". Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- "Physical Sciences at U.S. Universities". Retrieved 2006-07-31.
- "The Galilean Moons and the Nature of their Magnetic Fields" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-03-12.
- "Jon Grimkell Jonsson Enters Franklin Pierce Law". Retrieved 2011-03-12.
- "Intellectual Property Law; Best Law Schools". Retrieved 2011-03-15.
- "Patent Attorney/Agent Search". Archived from the original on 2013-02-17. Retrieved 2011-03-12.