From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mania is a severe mental condition.
Mania may also refer to:
- Mania (mythology), goddesses in Greek, Roman and Etruscan mythology
- one of the Maniae (mythology), spirits in Greek mythology
- Mania (band), a British pop duo
- Mania (The Lucy Show album), 1986
- Ramones Mania, the first compilation album by the Ramones, released in 1988
- Mania (Menudo album), 1984
- Mania (EP), a 2013 EP by New Found Glory
- Mania (Fall Out Boy album), 2017
- Mania (genus), a genus of moths
- Mania (name), a list of people with either the given name or surname
- Mania (comics), a Marvel Comics character introduced in 2013
- Maryland Mania, an American soccer club that played in the USL A-league in 1999
- WrestleMania, an annual WWE professional wrestling event commonly referred to as "Mania" by fans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.