|Look up manic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manic may refer to:
- Radivoje Manić (born 1972), a Serbian footballer
- Manic or Mányik, a village in Chiochiș Commune, Bistrița-Năsăud County, Romania
- Manić, a suburb of Belgrade
- the Manicouagan River in Quebec, Canada
- Manic-1, a hydroelectric power station and dam at the mouth of the Manicouagan River
- Relating to mania
- Manic (film), starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Manic the Hedgehog, a character from the animated series Sonic Underground
- Montreal Manic, an NASL soccer team from 1981 to 1983
- Manic GT, a two-seater sports car made in Canada in 1969-71
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.