(Redirected from Manic (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up manic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manic may refer to:
- Manic or Mányik, a village in Chiochiș Commune, Bistrița-Năsăud County, Romania
- Manić, a suburb of Belgrade
- the Manicouagan River in Quebec, Canada
- Manic-1, a hydroelectric power station and dam at the mouth of the Manicouagan River
- Radivoje Manić (born 1972), a Serbian footballer
- Relating to mania
- Manic (2001 film), starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Manic (2017 film), a Canadian documentary film
- Manic the Hedgehog, a character from the animated series Sonic Underground
- Montreal Manic, an NASL soccer team from 1981 to 1983
- Manic GT, a two-seater sports car made in Canada in 1969-71
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.