Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Manica or manica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manica may refer to:
- Manica Province, a province of Mozambique
- Manica, Mozambique, a town
- Manica, a part of the male Lepidoptera genitalia near the aedeagus
- Manica (armguard), armguards used by Roman legionaries and gladiators
- Manica (genus), a genus of ants
- HMS Manica, kite balloon ship of the British Royal Navy
- MANICA Architecture, a architecture firm
- Manyika tribe, of eastern Zimbabwe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.