(Redirected from Manifestations)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up manifestation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manifestation may refer to:
- Manifestation of God, the prophets of the Bahá'í Faith
- Avatar, manifestation of God in Hinduism
- Materialization (paranormal), the creation or appearance of matter from unknown sources
- Glaze manifestation, the act of applying markings to make a sheet of glass obvious; see Building regulations in the United Kingdom → Part N. Glazing - safety in relation to impact, opening and cleaning
- Manifestation (album), a 2000 compilation album by death metal band Malevolent Creation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manifestation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.