Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi
|Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi|
K. V. Vijayendra Prasad (Story)|
Prasoon Joshi (Songs)
|Cinematography||Gnana Shekar V.S.|
Rama Krishna Arram
Kairos Kontent Studios & EaseMyTrip
|Distributed by||Zee Studios|
Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi is an upcoming Indian epic biographical film based on the life of Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi. It is being directed by Krish and produced by Zee Studios in association with Kamal Jain & Nishant Pitti. Kangana Ranaut plays the titular role of Rani Laxmibai. Principal photography on the film began in May 2017. Initially, the film was scheduled to release on 27 April 2018 but was postponed to be released in January 2019.
- Kangana Ranaut as Rani Laxmibai
- Jisshu as Gangadhar Rao
- Atul Kulkarni as Tatya Tope
- Sonu Sood as Sadashiv
- Suresh Oberoi as Peshwa Bajirao II
- Vaibhav Tatwawaadi as Puran Singh 
- Ankita Lokhande as Jhalkaribaii
Sriram Kannnan Iyengar and Sujeet Subhash Sawant are the production designers for the film.
- "It's official! Kangana Ranaut's 'Manikarnika' to clash with Hrithik Roshan's 'Super 30' early next year - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-07-21.
- Lohana, Avinash (11 May 2017). "Krish on directing Kangana Ranaut-starrer Manikarnika—The Queen of Jhansi". Mumbai Mirror. Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- "Manikarnika actor Jisshu Sengupta on co-star Kangana Ranaut: She is like a true goddess on sets". The Indian Express.
- "Manikarnika The Queen Of Jhansi: Atul Kulkarni joins the Kangana Ranaut starrer as Tatya Tope". The Indian Express.
- "Sonu Sood to play a warrior in Manikarnika The Queen of Jhansi". Hindustan Times.
- "Suresh Oberoi to play Peshwa Bajirao II in Kangna Ranaut starrer Manikarnika". Bollywood Hungama.
- "Ankita Lokhande paired opposite Vaibhav Tatwawaadi in Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika". indianexpress.com. Retrieved 2017-09-03.
- "Manikarnika The Queen of Jhansi: Ankita Lokhande joins Kangana Ranaut's army as Jhalkaribai". indianexpress.com. Retrieved 2017-07-28.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|