Manila International Airport Authority
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018)
|Founded||March 4, 1982|
|Eddie V. Monreal, General Manager|
Elenita M. Fernando, Senior Assistant General Manager
The Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA; Filipino: Pangasiwaan ng Paliparang Pandaigdig ng Maynila) is a government-owned and controlled corporation and agency under the Department of Transportation of the Philippines responsible for the management of Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA).
On October 10, 2018, the MIAA has achieved another milestone after obtaining its ISO certification under ISO 2001:2015 standards. The authority began its certification journey in 2008 when it first obtained its ISO certification under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
Ranks for official personnel
- Airport Police Senior Superintendent
- Airport Police Superintendent
- Airport Police Chief Inspector
- Airport Police Senior Inspector
- Airport Police Inspector
Ranks for non-official personnel
- Airport Police Officer III
- Airport Police Officer II
- Airport Police Officer I
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines
- Department of Transportation
- "MIAA obtains ISO certification". Manila Standard. Retrieved October 11, 2018.