Manila International Airport Authority
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Logo used from 2018-present.
|Founded||Manila, Philippines (1982)|
|Headquarters||Pasay City, Philippines|
|Eddie V. Monreal, General Manager|
Elenita M. Fernando, Senior Assistant General Manager
The Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA; Filipino: Pangasiwaan ng Paliparang Pandaigdig ng Maynila) is a government agency in the Philippines responsible for the management of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). It is organized as a government-owned and controlled corporation under the Department of Transportation as an attached agency.
On October 10, 2018, MIAA has achieved another milestone after obtaining its ISO certification under ISO 2001:2015 standards. The authority began its certification journey in 2008 when it first obtained its ISO certification under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
Ranks for official personnel
- Airport Police Superintendent
- Airport Police Chief Inspector
- Airport Police Senior Inspector
- Airport Police Inspector
Ranks for non-official personnel
- Airport Police Officer III
- Airport Police Officer II
- Airport Police Officer I
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines
- Department of Transportation
- "MIAA obtains ISO certification". Manila Bulletin. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
|This Philippines-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|