From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||892 ft (272 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||438518|
The Manilla post office has been in operation since 1840.
Manilla is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Manilla, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- History of Rush County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present, with Biographical Sketches, Notes, Etc. Eastern Indiana Publishing Company. 1888. p. 664.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 209. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
Apparently the present name is for the Philippine city.
- "Rush County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved February 25, 2017.
|This Rush County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|