From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manipulator may refer to:
- A person who applies psychological manipulation
- Manipulator (device), a device used to manipulate materials without direct contact
- Manipulator (album), the third full-length album by The Fall of Troy
- Manipulator EP, the first EP by Arsenal
- Manipulator (Ty Segall album), the seventh solo studio album by Ty Segall
- Manipulator (insect), an extinct cockroach from Cretaceous Burma with modifications for a predatory lifestyle that suggest it is either ancestral to, or close to the ancestry of mantises.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manipulator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.