Jump to navigation Jump to search
Manipulator may refer to:
- A person who applies psychological manipulation
- Manipulator (device), a device used to manipulate materials without direct contact
- Manipulator (album), the third full-length album by The Fall of Troy
- Manipulator EP, the first EP by Arsenal
- Manipulator (Ty Segall album), the seventh solo studio album by Ty Segall
- Manipulator (insect), an extinct cockroach from Cretaceous Burma with modifications for a predatory lifestyle that suggest it is either ancestral to, or close to the ancestry of mantises.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manipulator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.