Manipur State League
|Number of teams||12|
|Level on pyramid||3|
The Manipur State League (MSL) has been organised since 2006 by the All Manipur Football Association under the Vision India program with guidance from the AFC and the AIFF. It is the top football competition of Manipur. The league is a 12 team affair which is played on a home-and-away format over a period of six to eight months. It operates on a system of promotion and relegation with the Winners-Cup. The duration of the league depends on factors like weather and political stability in the state. NISA from Thangmeiband have won four times in MSL and Tiddim Road Athletic Union from Kwakeithel won two times. The 2016 Manipur State League kicked off on 24 August 2016. The opening match was played bettwen Nambul Mapal ACO vs Sagolband United where Sagolband won over Nambul Mapal ACO. 
Prize money for 10th Manipur State League. Amounts in Indian rupee.
As updated on 6 December 2015.
|Champions||₹4 lakh (US$5,600)|
|Runners-up||₹2 lakh (US$2,800)|
|Fair Play Trophy||₹50,000 (US$700)|
|Best Player||₹20,000 (US$280)|
|Top Scorer||₹20,000 (US$280)|
Roll of honours
- MANIPUR STATE LEAGUE
|10th||2015||Anouba Imagi Mangal,
|12th||2017||League was abandoned|||
Fair Play Trophy
|2015||Anouba Imagi Mangal|
- "Manipur State League - An Asian success Story!". Arunava About Football. 17 August 2010. Archived from the original on 2011-08-11. Retrieved 2011-04-19.
- http://ifp.co.in/shownews.php?newsid=11718[permanent dead link]
- "NISA emerge champions". The Telegraph. 10 October 2011. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "7th edition of Manipur State League football tournament 2012". www.e-pao.net. 23 October 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- NISA Crowned Champions Of 8th Manipur State League Footballnewsindia.in. 8 November 2013.Retrieved 15 October 2015
- 9th Manipur State League 2014 : Prize Distribution at Mapal Kangjeibung, Imphal on 23 October 2014 e-pao.net. Retrieved 16 October 2015
- "10th Manipur State League 2015 concludes AIM stun FC Zalen 1–0, win maiden title". e-pao.net. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Anouba claim title". The Telegraph. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "10th Manipur State League 2015 NEROCA FC, NISA win; SSU hold YPHU". The Sangai Express. Retrieved 30 October 2015.[dead link]
- "NEROCA FC crowned champions of 11th MSL". The Sangai Express. 26 November 2016. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- "Manipur State League to be abandoned". The Telegraph. 5 April 2018. Retrieved 7 September 2018.
|This article about an Indian football competition is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|