From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manipuri may refer to:
- anything from, from, or related to Manipur, a state in northeastern India
- Meitei language, a Tibeto-Burman language also known as Meeteilon or Manipuri (dominant language in Manipur)
- Meitei people, an ethnic group in South Asia (majority ethnic group in Manipur)
- Meitei literature, literature written in Meitei
- Manipuri script, or Meitei Mayek script, the script used by the Meitei people to write Meitei
- Bishnupriya Manipuri language, an Indo-European language, (or the people that speak it)
- Manipuri dance, an Indian classical dance form also known as Meetei Jagoi
- Manipuri cuisine
- Manipuri pony, a breed of horse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manipuri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.