From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Manitoba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manitoba is a province of Canada.
Manitoba may also refer to:
- Manitoba (computer chip), a computer chip made by Intel in 2006
- Manitoba (horse), a British-Australian Thoroughbred racehorse
- Lake Manitoba, a lake in Manitoba, Canada
- Caribou (musician) or Manitoba, a Canadian musician
- Manitoba (ship, 1889), the first steel-hulled ship to be built in Canada -- see Polson Iron Works
- Manitoba, a ship from Jo, Zette and Jocko
- Manitoba (ship, 1966), a lake freighter operated by Lower Lakes Towing
People with the surname
- Richard Manitoba (born 1954), American musician and satellite radio DJ
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manitoba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.