Jump to navigation Jump to search
Manja may refer to:
- Manja (kite), the glass powder coated kite flying and fighting string
- Manja (magazine), a Singaporean magazine
- Manja (film), a 2014 film
- Manja (novel), a 1938 novel by Anna Gmeyner
- Manja, an English-Punjabi song by Nishat Monsur
- Manja, Jordan
- Manja, Madagascar, a town in Madagascar
- Manja District, a district in the Menabe region of Madagascar
- Manja (town)
- Manja Kowalski (b. 1976), German rower
- Manja Smits (harpist) (b. 19??), Dutch harpist
- Manja Smits (politician) (b. 1985), Dutch politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.