|Occupation||Former Actress, Producer, Director|
Manjeet Maan (Punjabi: ਮਨਜੀਤ ਮਾਨ; sometimes spelled as Manjit Maan) is a producer and director of Indian Punjab films. She is the wife of noted singer-songwriter and actor, Gurdas Maan and is the owner of Sai Productions, a film production company based in Mumbai. She also did a film, Gabhroo Punjab Da, as an actress opposite Gurdas Maan. She made her directorial debut with Sukhmani: Hope for Life in 2010.
- "Manjeet Maan turns director". ScreenIndia.com. February 12, 2010. Retrieved June 4, 2012. External link in
- "Gurdas Mann’s wife appreciated". The Times of India. January 16, 2012. Retrieved June 4, 2012.
- "Loins of Punjab". The Indian Express. May 10, 2012. Retrieved June 4, 2012.
- "Sai". NuCreations.com. Retrieved June 4, 2012. External link in
- "Gurdas Maan's wife makes debut as director". DNA India. January 29, 2010. Retrieved June 4, 2012. External link in
|This article about an Indian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|