Manjri is a village 4 km from Hadapsar, India, which is a suburban area around Pune. Manjari railway station is one of the Pune Suburban Railway located on Pune - Daund section. Mr Shivraj Ghule is head of Manjri Village. But now Manjri is more than a village, it is one of the best real estate micro-markets in Pune with abundance of offering for the home buyers. Currently, there are many residential projects in this location from reputed real estate developers in India like Manjri Greens, Shapoorji Pallonji Joyville Manjri, Kalpataru Serenity, and Godrej Boulevard, etc.
It is named after Manjarai Devi, a traditional Hindu deity. It has Serum Institute of India well-known for developing Covishield vaccine for COVID-19. Manjri is an industrial hotspot and it is close to Keshav Nagar.
- Information on Manjri,Pune's Real Estate Segment
- Shapoorji Pallonji Joyville Manjri
- Shapoorji Pallonji Joyville Hadapsar Annexe
- Shapoorji Pallonji Joyville Sensorium
- Industrial Plots in Delhi NCR
- Shapoorji Pallonji Oxford Bavdhan
- Mahindra Tathawade Pune
- Godrej Properties Sector 43 Noida
- SOBHA Windsor