|Occupation||Film director, Screenwriter|
Manju Borah (Assamese: মঞ্জু বৰা) is a multiple international and national award-winning Indian female film director and short story writer from Guwahati, Assam. Manju also served as Jury Member, Indian Panorama, IFFI 2007, 10th MAMI International Film Festival 2008 and 3rd Eye 7th Asian Film Festival Mumbai 2008, 55th National Film Awards for 2007 (Feature Films) Delhi 2009.
|1999||Baibhab||A Scam in Verse||Assamese|
|2001||Anya Ek Yatra||Assamese|
|2003||Aakashitorar Kothare||A Tale Told Thousand Times||Assamese|
|2008||Aai Kot Nai||Ma||Assamese|
|2012||Ko:Yad||A Silent Way||Mishing|
|2015||Dau Huduni Methai||Song of the Horned Owl||Bodo|
|2016||Sarvagunakar Srimanta Sankardeva||Assamese|
|2019||Bishkanyar Deshot||In the Land of Poison Women||Pangchenpa|
|1999||Baibhab||Special Mention||For her poetic expression in her debut film.|||
|2003||Aakashitorar Kothare||Best Feature Film in Assamese||For its juxtaposition of a woman's search for her cultural heritage and its loss.|||
|Best Female Playback Singer||Awarded to Tarali Sarma
For her tuneful rendition of a devotional song without instrumental accompaniment.
|2008||Aai Kot Nai||Best Feature Film on National Integration||For its honest look at a burning problem in Northeast India, its attempt to break down artificial boundaries and giving it a human and aesthetic appeal.|||
|2012||Ko:Yad||Best Feature Film in Mishing||A stark and realistic film with a strong subtext about a driftwood collector makes compelling viewing.|||
|Best Cinematography||Awarded to Sudheer Palsane
The unexplored charm of North-East India through different seasons is all the more alluring in the eyes of this Cinematographer.
|2018||In the Land of Poison Women||Best Feature Film in Pangchenpa||The film is a depiction of an individual’s effort to break the myth of ‘poison women’ in a remote part of Arunachal Pradesh.|||
|2000||Gollapudi Srinivas Award||Baibhab|
|2000||Best film in Asia, 6th Dhaka International Film Festival||Baibhab|
|2004||Best Director, Assam State Film Award||Aakashitorar Kothare|
|2004||Audience Award, Dhaka International Film Festival||Aakashitorar Kothare|
- "Manju Borah - Assamese Filmmaker". Onlinesivasagar.com. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- "A mysterious tale : manju borah's 'bishkanyar deshot'". Arunachal24.in. 10 October 2018. Retrieved 28 October 2018.
- "47th National Film Awards" (PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "51st National Film Awards (PDF)" (PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals. Retrieved 15 March 2012.
- "56th National Film Awards" (PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals. Retrieved 27 March 2012.
- "60th National Film Awards Announced" (PDF) (Press release). Press Information Bureau (PIB), India. Retrieved 2 May 2013.
- "66th National Film Awards" (PDF).