Manlius Township, Bureau County, Illinois
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.25 sq mi (93.9 km2)|
|• Land||36.22 sq mi (93.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2) 0.08%|
|Elevation||702 ft (214 m)|
|• Density||18/sq mi (7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61338, 61361, 61376, 61379|
|GNIS feature ID||0429318|
Manlius Township is one of twenty-five townships in Bureau County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 653 and it contained 307 housing units. Manlius Township changed its name from Green River Township on an unknown date.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.25 square miles (93.9 km2), of which 36.22 square miles (93.8 km2) (or 99.92%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.08%) is water.
The township contains these three cemeteries: Follett, Manlius and Sand Hill Baptist.
- Bureau Valley Community Unit School District 340
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Manlius Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Fairfield Township||Greenville Township||Walnut Township|
|Gold Township||Bureau Township|
|Mineral Township||Concord Township||Wyanet Township|