Manly, New Zealand
|Local authority||Auckland Council|
Manly is a suburb on the Whangaparaoa Peninsula, towards the northern end of Auckland, New Zealand. Manly Village is an established shopping centre, with the residential areas of Big Manly to the north and Little Manly to the south. The area was once a seaside holiday location, but has become residential suburbs within commuting distance of central Auckland city. A significant proportion of the population is retired.
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005). The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand. Robbie Burton. pp. map 35. ISBN 1-877333-20-4.
- "Manly Village". Archived from the original on 2008-10-14. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "Description of the School's Community". Whangaparaoa School. Archived from the original on October 14, 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- Quickstats about Manly
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Whangaparaoa School, Auckland". Ministry of Education. Archived from the original on 2002-10-18.
- "Jubilees & reunions - Whangaparaoa School". Education Gazette New Zealand. 81 (4). 11 March 2002. Retrieved 2008-10-17.[dead link]
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|