Manly, New Zealand
|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|Stanmore Bay||(Waiau Bay)||Tindalls Beach|
|Wade Heads||(Hauraki Gulf)|
Manly is a suburb on the Whangaparaoa Peninsula, towards the northern end of Auckland, New Zealand. Manly Village is an established shopping centre, with the residential areas of Big Manly to the north and Little Manly to the south. The area was once a seaside holiday location, but has become residential suburbs within commuting distance of central Auckland city. A significant proportion of the population is retired.
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005). The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand. Robbie Burton. pp. map 35. ISBN 1-877333-20-4.
- "Manly Village". Archived from the original on 14 October 2008. Retrieved 17 October 2008. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Description of the School's Community". Whangaparaoa School. Archived from the original on 14 October 2008. Retrieved 17 October 2008. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- 2013 Census QuickStats about a place : Manly
- "Directory of Schools - as at 3 April 2019". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- Education Counts: Whangaparaoa School
- "Jubilees & reunions - Whangaparaoa School". Education Gazette New Zealand. 81 (4). 11 March 2002. Retrieved 17 October 2008.[dead link]
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|