Manly railway station
(Redirected from Manly railway station, Brisbane)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Ernest Street, Manly|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Operated by||City network|
|Distance||24.08 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Station code||600630 (platform 1)|
600631 (platform 2)
|Fare zone||go card 2|
Manly is served by Cleveland line services from Shorncliffe, Northgate, Doomben and Bowen Hills to Cleveland. During peak hour some services terminate at Manly rather than continue to Cleveland.
Services by platform
|1||Cleveland||Bowen Hills, Northgate, Doomben & Shorncliffe|||
- Kerr, J. 'Triumph of Narrow Gauge' Boolarong Publications 1990
- "Cleveland Central station". The Brisbane Courier. QLD. 28 November 1925. p. 3. Retrieved 28 February 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- R, Johnson (24 March 1992). "Demolition of Manly Rail Station Upsets Residents". The Courier-Mail (3 ed.). p. 6.
- "Cleveland Line timetable". TransLink. 2 March 2020.
- Manly Platform 1 TransLink
- Manly Platform 2 TransLink
- Media related to Manly railway station at Wikimedia Commons
- Manly station Queensland's Railways on the Internet
- Manly station TransLink travel information