|Born||September 20, 1987|
|Origin||Nangalpur, Kutch, Gujarat, India|
|Occupation(s)||Music director, Composer, Singer|
|Years active||2011 –present|
|Labels||T-Series, Sony Music|
Mannan Shaah is an Indian film music director, singer and music composer, who predominantly works in Hindi films. He composed music for the 2018 film Namaste England, the 2017 film Commando 2: The Black Money Trail and the 2013 film Commando: A One Man Army. He also given his voice for the film Kucch Luv Jaisaa (2011).
He went to Shree Chandulal Nanavati Vinay Mandir and completed his Bachelor's degree from St. Xavier's College, Mumbai. He learnt music from late Pandit Vinayak Vora and started his training in classical music at the age of five. He assisted music director Pritam for two years. He is a disciple of Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan.
In 2011, Mannan started his career as a singer with Vipul Amrutlal Shah's Kucch Luv Jaisaa and lent his voice for two songs, Thoda Sa Pyaar and Baadlon Pe Paon. In 2013, he debuted in Bollywood as music composer with Commando: A One Man Army. Later, Mannan composed music for films such as Commando 2: The Black Money Trail (2017) and Namaste England (2018). Shaah has composed the hit song Tere Dil Mein from Commando 2: The Black Money Trail, sung by Armaan Malik, was well received by audience.
As a playback singer
|2011||Kucch Luv Jaisaa||"Badal Pe Paaon"||Pritam||Irshad Kamil|
|"Thoda Sa Pyaar (Raghav’s Search for Love)" |
|2018||Namaste England||"Ziddi Hai Dil"||Mannan Shah||Javed Akhtar|
As a music composer
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2013||Commando: A One Man Army||"Lutt Jawaan"||Dhruv Sangari||Mayur Puri|
|"Saawan Bairi"||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan|
|"Lena Dena"||Daler Mehndi|
|2017||Commando 2: The Black Money Trail||"Commando (Title Track)"||Aditi Singh Sharma||Kumaar|
|"Commando (English Version)"|
|"Seedha Saadha"||Amit Mishra|
|"Seedha Saadha (Reprise Version)"||Jubin Nautiyal|
|"Tere Dil Mein"||Armaan Malik||Aatish Kapadia|
|"Tere Dil Mein (Club Mix)"|
|2018||Namaste England||"Tere Liye"||Atif Aslam, Akanksha Bhandari||Javed Akhtar|
|"Tu Meri Main Tera"||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shadab Faridi, Altamash Faridi, Mannan Shaah|
|"Ziddi Hai Dil"||Mannan Shah|
|"Dhoom Dhadaka"||Shahid Mallya, Antara Mitra|
|"Kya Kahoon Janeman"||Shashaa Tirupati, Mannan Shaah|
- Soumya, Vajpayee Tiwari (March 12, 2018). "These Bollywood Composers Don't Duet". Mid Day.
- Debarati, Sen (February 25, 2017). "`Giving Commando 2 a musical value was a big challenge'". The Times of India.
- "Recording with a 32-piece orchestra: Mannan Shaah". Daily News and Analysis. April 16, 2018.
- Sanyukta, Iyer (February 13, 2018). "On song with Parineeti Chopra and Arjun Kapoor". Mumbai Mirror.
- इन गानों में परिणीति चोपड़ा और अर्जुन कपूर के बीच दमदार केमिस्ट्री (in Hindi). Navbharat Times. February 13, 2018.
- "Melody First". Box Office India. February 24, 2017.
- V, Lakshmi (March 24, 2017). "Composer Mannan Shaah learns the ancient instrument tarshenai". The Times of India.
- Maskeri, Anju (April 8, 2018). "This Bollywood Composer Is Keeping The Art Of Symphony Orchestra Alive". Mid Day.
- "Live musical instruments increase the value of a song: Mannan Shaah". Radioandmusic.com. February 16, 2017.
- "Taar Shehnai may return to Indian film music". Radioandmusic.com. April 25, 2017.
- "Promising composer making inroads in Bollywood". Musicunplugged.in. April 15, 2018.
- Singh, Upama. विपुल शाह की अगली फिल्म में मनन का म्यूजिक (in Hindi). Navbharat Times.