From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manning is a family name.
Manning may also refer to:
- Manning, the Chinese Postal Map Romanisation of the name of Wanning City, Hainan Province
- United States
Seafaring and ships
- Hours of Work and Manning (Sea) Convention, 1936, an International Labour Organization Convention
- Manning the rail, a method of saluting or rendering honors used by naval vessels
- USRC Manning (1898), a United States Revenue Cutter Service cutter that served from 1898 to 1930
- USS Manning (DE-199), a U.S. Navy destroyer escort that served from 1943 to 1947
- Widow's manning or Widow's man, refers to the practice of British ships in the Georgian era keeping seamen who were killed on the books so their wages could be paid to their widows
- E.C. Manning Provincial Park, British Columbia, Canada
- Manning (band), a band from Leeds, England
- Manning Publications
- Robert Manning Technology College, a secondary school in Bourne, Lincolnshire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.