|Manny Luis Jacinto|
Jacinto at the 2018 Comic-Con International
Manuel Luis Jacinto|
August 19, 1987
|Nationality||Canadian and Filipino|
|Alma mater||University of British Columbia|
Jacinto was born in Manila, Philippines, but his family emigrated to Canada when he was about three years old. He was raised in Richmond, British Columbia. Jacinto grew up playing basketball and attended an all-boys high school.
He studied and received a Bachelor's degree in Applied Science in civil engineering at the University of British Columbia. While interning, he participated in hip hop dance competitions before eventually transitioning into acting as a career.
In 2015, he was cast as triad leader Wing Lei in the Canadian spy drama The Romeo Section by Chris Haddock. The role won him a Leo Award nomination for Best Supporting Performance in a Dramatic Series.
In 2016, Jacinto was cast as Jianyu Li / Jason Mendoza in the NBC comedy The Good Place. Jacinto has received considerable praise for his performance. Due to his character's professed love of the Jacksonville Jaguars, Jacinto attended the team's wild card playoff game against the Buffalo Bills. The Jaguars won the game, 10–3.
|2013||Once Upon a Time||Quon||Episode: "Selfless, Brave and True"|||
|2013||Supernatural||Diego||Episode: "Pac-Man Fever"|
|2014||The 100||Boy #1/Boy Bullied by Murphy||TV Series; 2 episodes|
|2014||The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story||Eric||Movie|
|2015||iZombie||Sammy||Episode: "Liv and Let Clive"|
|2015||Bates Motel||Guy in coffee shop||Episode: Unbreak-Able|
|2015||The Romeo Section||Wing Lei||TV series; 10 episodes|
|2016||Roadies||Runner||Episode: "Life Is a Carnival"|
|2016–present||The Good Place||Jianyu Li / Jason Mendoza||TV series; main cast|
|2017||The Good Doctor||Bobby||Episode: "Sacrifice"|
- "Iron Ring". Instagram. March 22, 2012. Retrieved November 18, 2017.
- image tagged #bdaythoughts on 20 August and claim that he is 27 in September 2014
- "Manny Jacinto". Storyhive. Retrieved 2017-10-31.
- Petski, Denise (March 3, 2016). "Good Place NBC comedy series casts Manny Jacinto; Julie Goldman joins ABC's Weeks/Mackay Project". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved January 6, 2017.
- "The Romeo Section Cast: Manny Jacinto". Retrieved January 6, 2017.
- "Manny Jacinto on The Good Place". Balitang America. Retrieved 2017-10-31.
- Nguyen, Kevin (2018-02-01). "Manny Jacinto Is No Dummy—He Just Plays One on 'The Good Place'". GQ. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- "Manny Jacinto – The Good Place". Starry Constellation Magazine. 2017-10-05. Retrieved 2017-11-01.
- Raphael, Philip. "Engineering a career in show business". Richmond News. Retrieved 2017-11-01.
- "Manny Jacinto". NBCUniversal. Retrieved 2017-10-31.
- Grubb, Brian (2018-01-11). "Jason Mendoza From 'The Good Place' Is The Best Doofus On Television". Uproxx. Retrieved 2018-01-30.
- Mathews, Liam (2016-09-29). "The Good Place Just Found Its Tom Haverford". TV Guide. Retrieved 2018-01-30.
- Hwang, Sora (Spring 2017). "The Good Place's Manny Jacinto on Playing a Non-Stereotypical Asian Role". Mochi. Retrieved 2018-01-30.
- Wilder, Charlotte (12 January 2018). "'The Good Place' producer Joe Mande on how Jacksonville Jaguars fandom became part of the show". SB Nation. Retrieved 2018-01-30.
- Admiraal, Christy (2018-01-08). "Jason from THE GOOD PLACE Watches His Jaguars Dreams Come True". Nerdist. Retrieved 2018-01-30.
- "Manny Jacinto". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 22 September 2017.
|This article about a Canadian television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|