|Member of the Legislative Assembly|
|Constituency||1995-1999 and 2004-2019 Pusad (Vidhan Sabha constituency) of Maharashtra Legislative Assembly|
1 July 1943|
Gawali village, Yavatmal district, Maharashtra, India
Naik was born in 1943 born at the remote Yawali village near Chapdoh dam, 3 km from Karegaon on Karegaon-Ramnagar-Yawali link road off Yavatmal-Ghatanji State highway MH SH 237, in the Yavatmal district in the southern Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. He is nephew of former Chief Minister of Maharashtra Vasantrao Naik and brother of former Chief Minister of Maharashtra Sudhakarrao Naik.
Naik has been elected as Member of the Legislative Assembly from the Pusad (Vidhan Sabha constituency) of the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly in Yavatmal district from 1995-1999, 2004-2009, 2009-2014, and 2014-2019.
- "Results of Maharashtra Assembly polls 2014". India Today. Retrieved 2015-07-12.
- Yawali on wikimapia
- Chapdoh Dam on wikimapia
- Google map route to Yawali via Koregaon-Ramnagar
- Manohar Naik's profile on Election Commission of India
- 2004 Maharashtra election results
- 2009 Maharashtra election results Archived 22 November 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- JSPM and BNCOE board or members
||Minister of Food and Drug Administration
7 November 2009 – 30 October 2015
|This article about a Maharashtra politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|