Jump to navigation Jump to search
Manon is an opera by Jules Massenet, adapted from Abbé Prévost's novel Manon Lescaut.
Manon may also refer to:
Fiction and art
- Manon Lescaut, the fictional title character of Manon Lescaut, a 1731 novel by French author Abbé Prévost
- Manon (1884), opera by Jules Massenet
- Le portrait de Manon (1884), Massenet's sequel.
- Subsequent operas and ballet on the same subject are listed at Manon Lescaut (disambiguation).
- L'histoire de Manon, a 1974 ballet set to the music of Massenet, with choreography by Sir Kenneth MacMillan
- Manon (character), a fictional character from children's books, and related media, by Gerard Moncomble and Nadine Rouviere
- Manon, the fictional title character of the 1962 novel Manon des sources, by Marcel Pagnol, and subsequent adaptations
- Manon des Sources (1986 film), a 1986 French film, released in North America as Manon of the Spring
- Manon, a monster boss on MapleStory.
- Manon, the fictional godlike deity ascribed to Wicca in the film The Craft.
- Ma-non, a fictional race in the game Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Manon, a fictional character in the series Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
- Gloria Manon (born 1939), American actress
- Manon (artist) (born Rosmarie Küng 1946), Swiss artist
- Julio Mañón (born 1973), Dominican baseball pitcher
- Lydia Manon (born 1982), American figure skater
- Víctor Mañon (born 1992), Mexican football player
- Manon (given name), including a list of people with the name
- Mañón, a city council of Ferrolterra in the province of A Coruña, Spain
- Sor Mañón, a river in Galicia, Spain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.