|Current owner(s)||David Kinch|
|Head chef||David Kinch|
|Food type||California cuisine|
|Street address||320 Village Lane|
|County||Santa Clara County|
Manresa is a restaurant in Los Gatos, California that specializes in California cuisine. It was founded in 2002 by chef David Kinch. The Michelin Guide: San Francisco, Bay Area and Wine Country conferred two Michelin stars on the restaurant in 2007, and upgraded it to three stars in 2016.
The San Francisco Chronicle rated the restaurant four stars.[when?] In 2012, Forbes rated Manresa the best restaurant in the United States. The restaurant was also a finalist in the 2014 James Beard Foundation Award for Outstanding Restaurant.
Under Kinch and current Chef d’Cuisine Nicholas Romero, Manresa serves a dinner tasting menu for $275 per diner (with an optional beverage pairing for $220)
- List of Michelin starred restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area
- List of Michelin 3-star restaurants
- Kinch, David (2013). Manresa: An Edible Reflection. Ten Speed Press. ISBN 978-1-60774-397-2.[page needed]
- Bitker, Janelle (August 24, 2012). "Chef David Kinch thrives in Santa Cruz". SFGate. Hearst. Retrieved 2018-06-22.
- Bitker, Janelle (October 20, 2015). "Michelin 2016 Stars for San Francisco Bay Area: Manresa elevated to three stars, Commis and Campton Place to two". SFGate. Hearst. Retrieved 2018-06-22.
- "Michelin Stars". Manresa. November 2, 2007. Retrieved 2014-03-21.
- Olmsted, Larry (March 13, 2012). "Just Released — The 100 Best U.S. Restaurants?". Forbes.com. Retrieved 2014-03-21.
- Reiss, Dawn (March 18, 2014). "The 2014 James Beard Awards finalists are announced". USAToday.com. Archived from the original on 2014-03-20. Retrieved 2014-03-21.
- "Menu | Manresa". Manresa. Retrieved 2018-09-28.
|This US-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|