From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mansa may refer to:
- Mansa, Gujarat, a town in northern Gujarat, Western India; the capital of:
- Mansa district, Punjab
- Mansa, Punjab, the main town in the Indian district
- Mansa District, Zambia, a district of Luapula province, Zambia
- Mansa, Zambia, capital of the Luapula province
- Mansa Cove, Antarctica
- Manasa Devi, a Hindu goddess, an incarnation of the goddess Durga
- Mata Mansa Devi Mandir, a temple in Panchkula district, Haryana, India
- Mansa Devi Temple, Haridwar, a temple in the state of Uttarakhand, India
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Mansa, Zambia
- Johan Ludvig Mansa (1740–1820), German-Danish landscape gardener
- Mansa Devi, wife of Guru Amar Das (1479–1574), the third Sikh Guru
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mansa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.