Mansion House may refer to:
- the official residences of the Mayor or Lord Mayor of various towns and cities in Great Britain and Ireland:
- The Mansion (Baguio), a summer retreat house of the President of the Philippines
- Mansion House, Kawau Island, house in New Zealand owned by Governor Grey
- Mansion House (Public Landing, Maryland)
- Joseph Smith Mansion House, Nauvoo, Illinois
- Mansion, a very large house
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mansion House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.