|Occupation||Film Producer, Director and mansoor|
|Relatives||Tariq Khan (cousin)|
Aamir Khan (cousin)
Imran Khan (nephew)
Mansoor Hussain Khan is an Indian film director and producer known for his works in Bollywood. Son of film maker Nasir Hussain, Khan made his directorial debut with the super-hit Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988), for which Khan received the National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment, and the Filmfare Award for Best Director for that year. Mansoor Khan's directorial debut paved the way back for the musical romantic genre in Bollywood.
He followed this success four years later with Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander (1992). Mansoor Khan's last two films; Akele Hum Akele Tum (1995) and Josh (2000) were moderately successful. In 2008, he has made a comeback, albeit as a producer, and has co-produced the movie Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na along with Aamir Khan, which marked the debut of his nephew Imran Khan.
Mansoor Khan attended IIT Bombay, Cornell, and MIT before making his foray into Hindi cinema.
|1988||Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak||Director||First film|
|1992||Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander||Director||Unofficial Remake of Academy Awards wining film Breaking Away|
|1995||Akele Hum Akele Tum||Director||Unofficial Remake of Academy Awards wining film Kramer vs. Kramer|
|2000||Josh||Director||Unofficial Remake of Academy Awards wining film West Side Story (film)|
|2008||Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na||Producer|
Non Film work
He has launched a book; "The Third Curve" (Oct 2013), which talks about the world economy. He talks about unsustainable cities and the false understanding of money by society in his book.
- National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment (director) - Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988)
- Filmfare Award for Best Director - Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988)
- "36th National Film Awards" (PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals. Retrieved 9 January 2012.
- "Aamir Khan's nephew Pablo roped in as AD for 'Dangal'".
- "Aamir Khan to launch his nephew Pablo with 'Dangal'". IndiaTV News. 2015-07-24. Retrieved 2016-06-03.