منصور بن عثمان
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Nibong Tebal, Penang
|Assumed office |
5 May 2013
|Preceded by||Tan Tee Beng (PKR / IND)|
|Majority||8,598 (2013), 15,817 (2018)|
|Member of the Penang State Assembly|
3 June 2009 – 5 May 2013
|Preceded by||Mohammad Fairus Khairuddin (PKR-PR)|
|Succeeded by||Norlela Ariffin (PKR-PR)|
|Penang Deputy Chief Minister I|
3 June 2009 – 8 May 2013
|Preceded by||Mohammad Fairus Khairuddin|
|Succeeded by||Mohd Rashid Hasnon|
Mansor bin Othman
|Political party||PKR – Pakatan Harapan|
|Spouse(s)||Aishah Binti Zainul|
|Alma mater||University of Science Malaysia|
University of Yale
Prof. Madya Dato' Dr. Mansor bin Othman (Jawi: منصور بن عثمان) is a Malaysian politician from the Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR), a component of Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition. He currently is the Member of Parliament for Nibong Tebal. He was also the former Penang Deputy Chief Minister I.
He was also PKR Penang Chief. He served Anwar Ibrahim as political secretary after quit from his service as senior lecturer at Universiti Sains Malaysia. He was picked by PKR to contest the Penang State Legislative Assembly seat of Penanti in the 2009 by-election and won. In the 2013 general election, he was nominated to contest the parliamentary seat of Nibong Tebal and successfully won. He won again the seat in the 2018 general election.
|2009||N12 Penanti, P44 Permatang Pauh||Mansor Othman (PKR)||6,052||85.20%||Nai-Khan Ari (IND)||494||6.90%||7,100||5558||46.10%|
|Aminah Abdullah (IND)||392||5.50%|
|Kamarul Ramizu Idris (IND)||56||0.70%|
|2013||P47 Nibong Tebal, Penang||Mansor Othman (PKR)||30,003||58.03%||Zainal Abidin Osman (UMNO)||21,405||41.40%||52,599||8,598||88.63%|
|Teng Kok Pheng (IND)||297||0.57%|
|2018||Mansor Othman (PKR)||45,929||55.18%||Shaik Hussein Mydin (UMNO)||28,035||33.68%||63,199||15,817||86.12%|
|Mohd Helmi Haron (PAS)||8,173||9.82%|
|Tan Tee Beng (IND)||331||0.53%|
- "Mansor angkat sumpah sebagai TKM1 Pulau Pinang", Utusan Malaysia. 3 Jun 2009.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 19 April 2013. Results only available from the 2004 election (GE11).
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 30 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
|This Malaysian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|