Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up manteca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manteca may refer to:
- Manteca, California, a city
- Manteca, band formed by Dizzy Gillespie
- Manteca (band), a Canadian jazz fusion band
- Manteca, UK band
- Manteca (album), a 1958 album by jazz pianist Red Garland
- "Manteca" (song), a 1947 jazz tune co-written by Dizzy Gillespie, Chano Pozo, and Gil Fuller
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manteca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.