From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mantel or mantel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mantel is a town in Bavaria, Germany.
Mantel may also refer to:
- Fireplace mantel, a framework around a fireplace
- Mantel Corporation, a fictional organization in the video game Haze
- Mantel theorem, mathematical theorem in graph theory
- Mantel (climbing), a climbing move used to surmount a ledge or feature in the rock in the absence of any useful holds directly above.
People with the surname Mantel:
- Bronwen Mantel, Canadian actress
- Dutch Mantel, ring name of Wayne Cowan (born 1949), American professional wrestler
- Hilary Mantel (born 1952), British novelist
- Hugo Mantel, German footballer
- Nathan Mantel (1919–2002), biostatistician
- Gregory Mantel, a fictional character in the soap opera EastEnders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mantel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.