Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mantel or mantel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mantel is a town in Bavaria, Germany.
Mantel may also refer to:
- Fireplace mantel, a framework around a fireplace
- Mantel Corporation, a fictional organization in the video game Haze
- Mantel theorem, mathematical theorem in graph theory
- Mantel (climbing), a climbing move used to surmount a ledge or feature in the rock in the absence of any useful holds directly above.
People with the surname Mantel:
- Bronwen Mantel, Canadian actress
- Dutch Mantel, ring name of Wayne Cowan (born 1949), American professional wrestler
- Hilary Mantel (born 1952), British novelist
- Hugo Mantel, German footballer
- Nathan Mantel (1919–2002), biostatistician
- Gregory Mantel, a fictional character in the soap opera EastEnders
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mantel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.