|• Body||nagar panchayat|
|• Mayor||Parvati Borade|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Nearest city||Aurangabad, Maharashtra|
Mantha tehsil has 114 villages under its supervision. According to 2011 census, Mantha plus 114 villages has population of 1,67,022. Among this 51% are male while 49% are female. SC population is 16% while ST population is around 3%. Literacy is 61%.
- Though Mantha is in Jalana district, it comes under Parbhani Loksabha Constituency for Lok Sabha or General Elections of India. Current Member of Parliament is Sanjay(Bandu) Jadhav of Shiv Sena party.
- Mantha comes under Partur-Mantha constituency for Legislative Assembly elections of Maharashtra. Current Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA) from this area is Babanrao Lonikar of Bhartiya Janata Party, who is also cabinet minister in Government of Maharashtra.
- Mantha has mixed culture, here people of different cultures lives together. People of different communities like Marathas, Banjaras, Muslims, Buddhists etc. are found in large numbers.
- Renuka Mata Temple is main temple of the town, it also attracts people from other surrounding villages. Goddess Renuka has been known as "Goddess of the Town".
- Friday is the day of weekly market in Mantha, this day is regarded as big day or important day in Mantha. People from small villages around comes to Mantha for their weekly shopping. Place of weekly market is in between Bus stand and Government Rural Hospital(RH).
|This Jalna district, Maharashtra, India location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|