|Awarded for||Outstanding contributions in digital content creation|
|Presented by||Digital Empowerment Foundation|
The Manthan Award is an annual award for South Asia given in recognition of exceptional digital content creation. Nominations are accepted from the public and multiple awards are given in many categories. In 2011 The Hindu referred to the Manthan Award as "one of South Asia's biggest events in information and communications technology for development initiatives." The award is issued by the Digital Empowerment Foundation and was partly inspired by the World Summit Award. It was created on 10 October 2004 and originally restricted to India, but in 2008 was expanded to include other South Asian nations.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Xondhan e-Magazine
- Ofabee developed by Enfin Technologies for the category of eLearning and education
- Feminism in India
- Hirwade, Mangala Anil (2010), "Manthan Digital Inclusion Award: Status Quo India", SRELS Journal of Information Management, Sarada Ranganathan Endowment for Library Science, 47 (3): 249, ISSN 0972-2467, OCLC 44460516, retrieved 2012-05-15
- Manzar, Osama; Kazi, Syed S. (2009-07-30), Akhtar, Shahid; Arinto, Patricia, eds., "India", Digital Review Of Asia Pacific 2009-2010, New Delhi: SAGE Publications, p. 195, ISBN 8132100840, OCLC 79419082, retrieved 2012-05-15
- "Akshaya wins Manthan award", The Hindu, 2011-01-01, retrieved 2012-05-17
- About Us, Manthan Award, archived from the original on 2010-09-25, retrieved 2012-05-15
- Manthan Award 2007 Winners list Archived 2012-11-17 at the Wayback Machine
- "The Better India raises Rs 1 cr funding - The Financial Express". www.financialexpress.com. Retrieved 2018-11-28.
- Winner 2015, Manthan, retrieved 2016-01-20
- "FeminismInIndia.com (FII) Wins Manthan Award 2015 That Recognizes ICT Social Innovations". Feminism in India. 2015-12-06. Retrieved 2016-05-08.
- "Winner 2015". manthanaward.org. Retrieved 2016-05-08.
|This award-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|