Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mantle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mantle may refer to:
- Mantle (geology), a layer in the interior of Earth or another planet
- Mantle (clothing), a cloak-like garment worn mainly by women as fashionable outerwear
- Mantle (surname)
- Mantle, a feature of Bird anatomy
- Mantle (climbing), the external covering of a climbing rope.
- Mantle, a black and white dog coat colour, especially in Great Danes
- Mantle (mollusc), a layer of tissue in molluscs which secretes the shell
- Fireplace mantle, the hood over the grate of a fire
- Gas mantle, a device for generating bright white light when heated by a flame
- Mantle Site, Wendat (Huron) Ancestral Village, in Whitchurch-Stouffville, near Toronto
- Mantle (API), a low-level GPU API developed by AMD
- The Mantle, an album by Agalloch
- Mantel (disambiguation)
- Mantell (disambiguation)
- Mantling, heraldry drapery that is tied to the helmet above the shield.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mantle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.